Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birds

A funny story about birds.


The other day I had a customer in my office doing paperwork and I was low so I was eating glucose tablets and I had to excuse myself for eating with them in my office.  The gentlemen said its ok I am Diabetic too!

Anyways to make a long story short we were talking about how you have to eat like a bird to manage your blood sugar and avoid big spikes and to compensate for eating food for lows.

He said yeah, I eat like a bird too.  A big bird!

I thought that was funny anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.