Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Back to Humalog

A fellow t1d in a support group Im in suggested that maybe Im allergic to Novolog. I just switched in December. I called my Endo, got an rx for Humalog called in, I got it loaded into my pump and Im praying that this is my problem.

The site I had my pump on my arm is so incredibly sore, its just unreal. 2 days and this insane pain, lump and burning boluses.

So now I have three previous spots that all hurt. Crazy.

Ill hopefully be able to tell you in two days that the Humalog is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.