Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, March 9, 2015

Loathing the lows

I am so flipping effing sick of juice boxes, going low, eating less calories per day because I know I make them up with lows, sick of this stupid freaking disease! I just want to be done with this crap already. I wish that closed loop artificial pancreas was here now for us all to use and live a more normal life and stop obsessing over FOOD! Sick of it all as I lay in bed waiting for a flipping low to come up. Annnnnnd now im sure ill go high but im so ticked off and tired of being low more than likely Ill just be high all night just because I dont want to go low again and eat the fridge while half alseep with no self control. Yep. Im off the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.