Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, September 3, 2015

In case you live in a cave and have not heard that Dexcom G5 was FDA approved!

The Dexcom G5 got FDA approval last week!  That is really fantastic news IFFFF you use an iPhone.  I do not and I am not paying to upgrade to the new receiver or buy another transmitter since I just got one last month and was 15 days past being able to return it for refund.  Figures. My middle name is and always will be, a day late and a dollar short. So goes my luck.

So I will wait until December to get the share receiver under insurance coverage and then wait for the G5 to be Android compatible next year. I have been an Android user for 4 years now so I dont plan on switching any time soon.

You can read about it here: http://www.dexcom.com/g5-mobile-cgm and submit your request to get one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.