Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, November 20, 2015

Did you know Diasend has a mobile app now?

 So I guess I missed the news. Diasend has a mobile app now!  That is awesome!

I upload my tslim insulin pump and my Dexcom CGM to the Diasend website and my doctor can log in and look at my data.  I was uploading my Verio meter but I recently switched to the In Touch Livongo program and I dont believe it is compatible just yet.  Maybe now I will upload my data more regularly if I can just look at the data on my phone instead of logging in. 

You can download the app for Android and Apple.

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diasend.diasend

Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/diasend/id961929984?l=en&mt=8



Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.