Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I don't know you Sean Parker, but I would love to give you a GIANT hug!

Read the article here:
http://techcrunch.com/2015/11/17/sean-parker-grants-10-million-to-aid-radical-autoimmune-research-for-type-1-diabetes

Did you read today's news?  Sean Parker donated 10 million dollars to research for type 1 Diabetes!  TEN MILLION DOLLARS!

This is incredible!  This guy donated 10 million dollars out of his pocket to help find a cure for the Disease that I live with every single day of every single moment of my life!

“This is literally a life or death situation with a diabetes 1 patient and in that sense there’s a real need to get down to the mechanistic level and understand how to repair the immune system so that it no longer produces these self-reactive T cells and in the event that it does those T cells are sufficiently suppressed by immunosuppressive elements like regulatory T cells,” Parker said.

Sean Parker, thank you, thank you from every inch of my being.   I really REALLY hope and pray and wish to be cured from Type 1 Diabetes in my lifetime!

Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.