Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sugar free grain free vanilla wafers are next on my to do list

So the typeonegrit group members say these are great and they look great too. I just have to get some vanilla liquid stevia and I will make them. I need a good crispy cookie. I need to stock up on things to bring with me to Thanksgiving because I will not allow myself to suffer through the day with high blood sugar and feeling like syrup is pumping through my veins. I hate that feeling more than anything. 


Update:  I made the yesterday 11-19-15 and they are GREAT!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.