Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, November 20, 2015

Today I kicked Diabetes' butt! Check out this Dexcom graph!

Yeah today has rocked!  I have been below 120 ALLLL DAAAAAY LOOONG! (ok almost all day)

This morning I had my eggs with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, heavy whipping cream and season salt.  Plus my coffee with heavy whipping cream and my sugar free torani syrup of course.  I cant function without coffee.

Lunch was terrible, I had those sugar free vanilla cookies that I posted about BUT no blood sugar spike and I have had 2 bai5 drinks. It wasn't terrible, just not all that nutritious I suppose but it tasted good. 

Yeah I just don't feel like eating much today but it has resulted in a really freaking fantastic Dexcom graph!  I just love my Dexcom, I don't think I could survive without it!



Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.