Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Have you tried Bai5 drinks yet?

When you are pancreatically challenged finding a drink other than water or unsweetened ice tea can be difficult at times.  I drink a ton of water every day and I swear that is makes me feel better than the times when I do not or I forget.  I get bored with water sometimes and I do love ice tea but I can't really drink that all day long either.

I was told about the Bai5 drinks.  I finally found them in my local Hyvee and my local small grocery store has them too.  I was like, eh what the heck I'll try them.


They are wonderful!  I really love these drinks and I have one every day at my lunch time now.

They come in quite a few flavors and now have carbonated versions too, which I haven't tried yet because my stomach just doesn't really like carbonation for the most part.

The Bai5 claim to fame is that it has 5 calories, sweetened with erythritol and stevia extract so there is no impact on my blood sugar and most people with t1d will not see a blood sugar impact as well.  They also have a small amount of caffeine which I need mid day.  It says is contains 35mg of caffeine from coffeefruit, the same amount in a cup of green tea.

Its great, it tastes great and I do not need one drop of insulin for these drinks!

The flavors of Bai5 are:
The flavors of the Bubbles drinks are:

You can check them out at: http://www.drinkbai.com/bai5


Please leave me your comments, it helps keep me motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.