- So far this year my insurance has covered $57,582.00 and the portion we owe is $5800.00
- My childs health care bills so far this year $9700 we owe $1800
- Premiums for the entire year $11,300 for our family of three.
- Total expenses $67,282 WOW
- So far this year we will pay $18,900 without any MORE doctor appointments
- Equal to a mortgage payment of $1575.00
- A 30 year mortgage with a payment of $1575 would buy me a $292,184 house!
- TWO HUNDRED NINETY TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY FOUR
- A 15 year mortgage with a payment of $1575 would buy me a $194,728 house!
- OK CAN YOU READ THOSE NUMBERS?
- Did I tell you how much I HATE THE HEALTH CARE RIP OFF INDUSTRY!?
How in the HECK is a person suppose to survive with or without health insurance?
My Diabetes isnt going away, these costs will never stop, ever.
Granted I wont have a baby every year but the premiums never end, the insulin I need to live will never go away, I will never go off my insulin pump, I will never go off my Dexcom and why should I have to, I shouldn't and I won't.