Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The impending Obama Care on October 1st.....

Watching the news does not make me feel very upbeat about the October 1 deadline.  I have no idea what is going to happen to my health insurance premium with my job nor the premium we pay for my husband and daughter.  I really hope it doesn't go through the roof and put me over the edge of being able to pay for my health insurance!  It is all so scary when you have Diabetes, an insulin pump in one pocket and a dexcom cgm in the other pocket.  I am worried to say the least. I guess time will tell and worry will get me no where, so why worry about what I cant control. I'll try not to worry at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.