Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vacuuming

Vacuuming kills me every time, three juice boxes just to vacuum/shampoo our area rugs today. Ridiculous. Anyone else have low blood sugar after they vacuum or during? I can actually do that if my bg is high, to get it to drop.

Vacuum DEXCOM screams you are low and dropping....drink juice box

Vacuum some more DEXCOM screams again, repeat juice box

DEXCOM is still screaming at me.  JEESH this is annoying.  I could shut my pump off an hour before and I would still crash repeatedly.  I need a glucose IV drip to do housework I SWEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.