Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

t:slim troubles

This week has been bad for my t:slim experience.
  • Two set blow outs, TWO! Emailed my reps and will talk to their cde tomorrow hopefully. Never in four yrs of pumping and wearing sets for a week sometimes have I ever had a pump site blowout. 
So Im awake at 1030, sick with a horrible cold, my baby is sick, and I cant go to bed because I am high and did a no-no nighttime set change. Wonder freaking ful, Im exhausted. First blowout was a two day old set and second was just at four days old. This person is stumped and in a bit of shock.  Going to sleep now, jeesh. My eyelids weigh 300 pounds.
Update: Tandem CDE thinks it is a bad batch of infusion sets, so I will call Edgepark to get it replaced later today.  I pray this is the problem.   I am so glad I can call Lisa and troubleshoot these things with her!!!  I love you LISA you are great!

  • 9/6/13 Edgepark Medical Supply is replacing the whole box of infusion sets for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.