Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kerri Sparlings recent blog about using a CGM "If I Knew Then: Continuous Glucose Monitoring – Dexcom."

Kerri has posted recently about....

If I Knew Then: Continuous Glucose Monitoring – Dexcom.

http://sixuntilme.com/wp/2014/01/21/knew-dexcoms/

This post really hit the nail on the head for me.  I havent been on a Dex as long as she has but it really struck a cord with me so I wanted to be sure to share it will you all, in case you didnt see her post or know about her. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.