Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My team for the 2014 Walk to Cure Diabetes

2014 Walk to Cure Diabetes

This year marks the fourth year I have helped form a team for the Walk to Cure Diabetes for our area walk.  My team goal this year is $2000.00 and my personal goal is $750.00  Last year we raised $1352.00 as a team.

Our local walk is on May 3rd 2014 at 10:00 am at Niabi Zoo in Coal Valley, IL.

<=== Last years award plaque.




If you so choose you may make a donation to my efforts at:  http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/MeganDiabeticWarrior 

 
 Last years team photo   =========>

Your donation is tax deductible and if you donate online you will be able to print out your receipt right after you hit submit.  These donations go directly to JDRF, not me, I never see your payment information, only that you made a donation and the amount.  You can even make your donation show on my page as anonymous.  

If you are in my area and would like to join our team, please contact me.  We would love to have you on our team and hey former team mates you can rejoin the team now as well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.