Want to stay updated on my blog posts? Subscribe by Email today!

Like I am a Diabetic Warrior on Facebook

Monday, March 17, 2014

Asante joins up with Tidepool

Astante snap pump partnering with Tidepool!
http://www.diabetesmine.com/2014/01/asante-partners-with-tidepool-on-open-source-diabetes-data-platform.html

So Asante Snap Pump has joined the Tidepool open source information effort, who will join next? Dexcom? Tandem Diabetes Care? Medtronic? Bayer? Freestyle? One Touch?

We need this now, not in 2-4 years! All our data in one place, overlay all the information together, it would make our management of our Diabetes so much easier!

Please hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your comments, I love to hear what you have to say and helping you helps me stay motivated to blog and help others!

Want to stay updated on my blog posts? Subscribe by Email today!