Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baby induced low, again.

Rocking/jiggling my daughter to sleep and I go low. Never fails. I never know when she will hit the point of I need a nap NOW so I cant prepare ahead of time and even if I could it wouldnt matter. I still go low. Eating another freakn glucose tablet. Blech.

I am so sick of lows.

Anyone with crazy physical activity sensitivity please share any tips that work for you please. I have tried everything. I have just decided this is how my life is going to be until I no longer have to hold or carry or rock a baby. I love it but hate the blasted lows.

Thank God for my amazing husband. If he wasnt as helpful and hands on as he is I would be so lost.

When will we get a faster insulin with less tail end? So when I set a temp basal and need it to work asap, it actually will.

Come on Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk get on that would you? Or somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.