Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Low blood sugar, how I loathe you.

Freezing my legs off taking car pics outside this morning, its currently 39 degrees!! Brrrr I for sure could NOT handle an outdoor winter job unless I was so overdressed that I probably couldnt move. Sitting in a warm truck now waiting for my blood sugar to come back up. 25% of my normal insulin levels are still too much for me when I am outside. Jeesh I dont think I will ever figure out my crazy insulin sensivitiy. Almost 13 years of being Diabetic and I still cannot figure out how to keep my bg up when I am doing anything physical. Taking car pics is just too much for my diabetes to handle I guess. Eating my 5th glucose tablet of the morning currently.
Thats my wonderful dexcom graph showing my breakfast spike and now crash from being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.