Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Opening the mail was a huge mistake today.

If you have gotten a new year health ins info pack in the mail, dont open it. Its really bad news. The policy we bought for my husband and daughter has doubled. The policy premium is now $600.00 per month with a $4500 deductible and $12,000 out of pocket max. So together if my premium didnt go to shit it would be 900/mo. Yeah completely out of the affordable range, so we are going to have to go on the exchange system for them. I am so horrified. I pray to god my premium hasnt doubled and my deductible of 1500 doesnt have to go up. For the first time in my life I am really really worried we will not be able to afford health insurance. With 900/mo I could buy a freaking huge @ss house and get out of my rinky dinky 1100 sq ft home, I am so freakin mad. We better qualify for subsidies is all I can say or Im writing Obama a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.