Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Juice and arsenic

Do those of you who drink apple or grape juice when you are low wonder about how much arsenic you are drinking?

I was wondering this today.

I am also wondering if the large amount of apple juice I have ingested in my 13 years of being Diabetic if I should have my blood checked?  Probably way over thinking this but I am just throwing it out there.  Juicy Juice sources its juice from over seas.  This one says its from Chile and sometimes it is Argentina.  Those are the two I think I have seen.

I drink at least 8-10 of these a week and during a weekend house cleaning or yard work or getting my yard ready for Spring/Fall I probably drink 10 in one day.

What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.