Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Don't drink too much black ice tea

Here is why:  http://www.medpagetoday.com/Nephrology/GeneralNephrology/50779?xid=nl_mpt_DHE_2015-04-02&eun=g453722d0r&userid=453722&mu_id=5549873

Granted this man drank a whole lot of black ice tea, but I also drink black ice tea and sometimes in large quantities but not every single day.  I do have relatives who do drink a gallon or so every single day so this sort of thing is just shocking to me. 

I need my kidneys to work at full function for a very long time, especially with type 1 Diabetes, so I will be cutting back even if I don't need to, I don't need to accelerate kidney problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.