Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, April 6, 2015

Still no humalog copay tier over ride

Still no call from my health insurance company.  So I called them back again today.  They still see the notes that a supervisor is suppose to call me back and was to call me back last Thursday.  Keep in mind this issue has been going on for a month.  Now I wait again for a return call, otherwise I got the complain and appeal phone number from the customer service rep I spoke to. 

This is just over the top ridiculous.

I am really really sick of calling this company.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry they're dragging this out like this. It's not right at all. They don't realize it's your life that's hanging in the balance. I don't think I'd wait to call that complain and appeal number.

    ReplyDelete

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.