Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Does Diabetes Interfere with your parenting? This hit home for me

Does Diabetes Interfere with your parenting?

http://asweetlife.org/feature/does-diabetes-interfere-with-your-parenting/

Melissa Lee just wrote this for the A Sweet Life website and it hit home for me.  I agree with everything Melissa said on this article 1000%.  My daughter at 2 years old doesnt quite grasp my life with Diabetes but she does know that I what I have on me at all times is my insulin pump and my Dexcom which she calls both my pump. 

Reading her post about this does make me feel better about how my Daughter will view Diabetes and how it does make me alter my life because of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.