Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Dexcom with Share

Hopefully all of you know about the Dexcom with Share that was FDA approved recently.  I am really excited about this new technology though I would be more excited if it was Android compatible. 

I am an Android user and probably always will be, Im not a huge fan of Apple products and I dislike that everything related to your phone has to go through iTunes.  I always have issues with iTunes on my computer so I don't want to switch.  So I will patiently wait for Android use or just wait for the G5 which will skip the receiver all together and that appeals to me the most.  I am also waiting for the Dexcom/t:slim insulin pump combo.  I am so ready to carry one less device with me nonstop but I can patiently wait as well.  Five years ago I wasnt even on a Dexcom so I am just happy to be on it and feel more confident living with Diabetes.

If you bought a new Dexcom setup within this year you qualify for a FREE upgrade to the Share system.  Also people who bought the Dexcom share docking system they had, you too, can get a free upgrade. 

To start the upgrade process there is a form you can fill out online or of course you can still call I believe.  https://www.dexcom.com/g4-platinum-share-upgrade?segment=source_homepage 


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.