Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, May 11, 2015

Battle for Humalog

Holy moses I am getting tired of battling my health insurance.  I finally got a hold of Gina on the phone this morning after leaving her messages every day last week and not getting a single return phone call.  She told me that they gave my Endo's nurse a fax number FINALLY AFTER FIVE MONTHS to send the stupid doctors notes to. 

This is just totally ludicrous.  Five months.  Really?  I am so glad I am paying $100.00 per week to have my family insured with this worthless company. 

How much do you all want to bet me that they will review the notes and STILL deny my claim?  So be it if they do, but I will let everyone I know and talk to how terrible that Land of Lincoln Health insurance company is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.