Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, May 11, 2015

I got a wonderful note in the mail at work today

Today at work a piece of mail came addressed to my work, with attention Megan on it.  It was a donation for my JDRF walk to cure Diabetes team and a nice letter explaining who she was and how she found me.  Janice thank you so very much for your donation and for telling me about your life with Diabetes.   Thank you also for sharing the poems that you have written about Diabetes, they were very touching.  I am so very glad that you have also found Calli to be a great resource in our area, she is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.