Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Friday, August 16, 2013

Christmas in August!!!!

This is what you call CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST when you are diabetic!!!!

1. BRAND NEW T SLIM INSULIN PUMP
2. ONE BOX of FOUR DEXCOM SENSORS
3. ONE BOX of FOUR DEXCOM SENSORS
4. ONE BOX of FOUR DEXCOM SENSORS
5. Price Paid: NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, ZERO!
6. Those 12 sensors are only suppose to last me three months but they will last me 6 months and then October I will order three more boxes which will last another 6 months, then in December I will order three more boxes which will last me 6 more months, so YEAH as long as they dont go to crap because they will expire I will be see for 1.5 years!!!!
7. Meeting your out of pocket max for insurance does has SOME benefits I must say!
8. Then in December I will get another new Dexcom G4 receiver and transmitter at NO COST!  So in this moment I will say I LOVE MY HEALTH INSURANCE!!  These are the moments that outweigh the moments that I hate diabetes, the moments I hate my insurance premium and deductible, hate checking my blood sugar, hate night time lows..yeah in this moment I feel pretty much AWESOME! Im not like really saying I am awesome, but I feel AWESOME about my Diabetes and my ability to hold it by the reigns.

So now I will call the Tandem Diabetes CDE and get myself trained!  STOKED to get in this new pump!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.