Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Home renovations do not agree with being a diabetic warrior

Working on our house, having a super SUPER crabby baby and managing a supid disease just do not get along. Today I was on a permanent roller coaster ride and it was not fun. First Im high, so I correct, then Im low then I dont have time to drink a juice box because as soon as I lay my crabby baby down or sit her down she screams bloody murder. Jeesh. Then I cant eat lunch because Im still too high. Blood sugar comes back down so hey now I can eat lunch oh wait no I cant crabby baby is asleep on me and if I move she will scream again. Ugh.

I just want to hit the off switch for diabetes and have a normal weekend where every moment doesnt revolve around my blood sugar plus the five million other things in life. I am so dang sensitive to insulin just doing simple little things makes me crash. Its so aggrivating. I need a better faster insulin that doesnt linger in my system as long as humalog. Would you scientist hurry up with that already. I drink at least, at LEAST, 8 small 15 carb juicy juice boxes in about 4-5 days. I should be ceo of that company by now, Ive bought so much stupid juice. A person can only stomach so many glucose tablets in one day. Yuck. Where is my vacation from diabetes? Ive put enough time in for at least a good three weeks off, that and I want a pension too. Oh wait diabetes isnt a paying job. Darn it, who signed me up for this position?

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.