Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Im pretty sure I hit the Diabetes Lottery JACKPOT!

So after obtaining a small fortune in medical bills from having a baby months ago and meeting my deductible and out of pocket max, I am covered at 100% for the REST OF THE YEAR!  Yeah I could do a back flip I am so excited, well if I could do a back flip without killing myself or landing on my head!  So I ordered 3 months of Dexcom sensors, my new T Slim insulin pump, supplies, tapes, you name it, I ORDERED IT! I have figured I will probably get about $8-10,000 dollars worth of Pump and Sensor related items for the rest of the year, that's full price figures not what I would actually end up paying! That is AWESOME!!  For the first time in my Diabetic life I can say that I LOVE MY HEALTH INSURANCE company for the most part...we just wont talk about the insanely high monthly premium I pay or the whopping big bills I still have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.