Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Health Care Reform Subsidy Calculator

To get an idea of what Premium Assistance for Coverage in Exchanges
may or may not do for you check this out: http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/

I dont know how any of you feel about this program, but so far figuring it out for my household my health insurance premiums would be so much cheaper.   I need something related to my health care costs to be cheaper and anything cheaper than the $7860/yr in premium I am paying now and the $3500 in deductible.....I am really hoping and praying for some part of this health care reform to help those of us with pre-exsisting chronic diseases to be covered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.