Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Warning: put your sunglasses on before looking at this.

My husband said that my post showing alternative way to wear your diabetic junk made my legs look humongous, so in light of that subject I actually have chicken legs so I dont want you all to think otherwise.  So put your shades on because this office worker has some really pale legs!   HAHAHA! Yes that's a stapler next to my leg to show you that I don't have humongous legs!  I am in my office at work, and yes I am wasting company time.  Good thing I work for my Dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.