Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Where to get an awesome Medic Alert ID!

I have one of these and so far I love it and it's cheap and I am a no frills kind of girl and I hate jewelery that is constantly yanking my arm hair out! I work on cars, renovate my house, garden and am all around really hard on my hands, so something like this has worked out well for me because I dont worry about breaking it or it falling off and I lose it! Wearing one of these could save your life.  I have several colored bands and they are very inexpensive and there is no reason to not wear one everyday of your life!

Click the link for this website on the side of my blog!!


Who needs ID?
ID should be as common and important as putting on a seat belt when getting into a car, or strapping on a bike helmet to go for a ride. Identification is important for people of all ages. If you are a runner, cyclist, jogger, walker, hiker, climber, skater, skier, boarder, or someone who doesn't spend all of their time on the couch, then we encourage you to wear ID. Kids need ID too as they rarely have ID when they go out for a bike ride or walk to school.
Here are some stats for you: Each year over 450,000 of us are taken to hospitals unconscious and without ID. Year after year, over 122,000 runners, walkers, and cyclists are hit by cars. Thousands more suffer blackouts, concussions, heart attacks, heat strokes and other serious accidents. The National Safe Kids Campaign estimates that "every day, 39,000 children are injured seriously enough to require medical attention."

These are great for people with medical conditions as well!

Are Road IDs guaranteed?
Of course! We even offer a "real" guarantee - you know, like companies used to offer. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you can return it for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, our stainless steel ID carries a lifetime guarantee. That's right, if you are tough enough to wear out our stainless steel, laser engraved Road ID, we will replace it at no charge. We challenge you to destroy them (through natural wear - gunshots and hand grenades don't count).
NOTE: Our lifetime guarantee applies to the stainless steel ID plate only. The bands and straps that they are attached to are not covered for life. We do, however, offer low-cost replacement bands and straps for all of our IDs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.