Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OMG I just found out my insurance APROVED THE T SLIM PUMP FROM TANDEM DIABETES! HELL YEAH!

OH MY GOSH I just got word that the T Slim insulin pump from Tandem Diabetes was approved by my insurance at 100% since I have met all of my $1500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket max for the year!!! Can I get a HELL YEAH!? (well except for the fact that I still owe $5000 in medical bills, not so hell yeah on that note)  I am so freaking excited, I think I might jump for joy! I dont owe a freaking dime for this $6990 piece of medical equipment, omg this is so awesome!  Normally I would pay 20% which would have potentially been $1338.00!!!  JACKPOT!  Just gotta find out how much supplies are going to kill me now......waiting to find out and I am cringing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.