Conquering life living with Type 1 Diabetes

Monday, August 19, 2013

T Slim Pump came in the mail FRIDAY! 08-16-2013

My NEW T Slim pump came Friday and I am waiting for training on Wednesday with Lisa Nichter on Wednesday!  I am pretty sure I have all my settings loaded from my Medtronic Minimed 522 onto my new pump but we will be sure on Wednesday and I will let you all know how I like it.  Letting it just lay in my house has been TORTURE to say the least, but I am trying to be a good patient and wait like they have asked me to.  Come on Wednesday!



To check out my new pump go here: www.tandemdiabetescare.com

They have some pretty cool new accessories: http://www.tandemdiabetescare.com/Products/Accessories/

As always my life revolves around my Dexcom:  www.dexcom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

➼ Please leave a comment, help keep me motivated to blog. Your email address will not be published and you will not receive any spam. Any comments with links or spam will not be published so do not waste your time.